Wednesday, June 7, 2017

class evaluation

Things that i liked about this class is that i feel that i have improved my typing skills that i know for sure that it will help me in the future especially that i'm going into senior year and soon collage and this skill will help me very much. Another thing that i liked about this class is that there was times that i could write about anything i wanted and i enjoyed that because i wrote things that i had in mind or that interested me.
There were not much things that i didn't like about this class or there wasn't anything at all that i didn't like about this class i enjoyed my time here in the class.
My only recommendation i have on this class is only that to have more days that the student can have free writes because i surely would've like that.
I know that i didn't have much highlights in this class but things that i know was that a made a few freshman friends and that what i can say that was my highlight.
I did do my bet in this class on everything but the projects but other than that like all the times we had to type, do the student success statement, life planning goals and coding i know for sure that i did my best and tried the best i could do.
No i am not reading my life planning goals daily

I am not  fully committed on being a ctr person but any actions that i'm going to take to be a ctr person i will try to do anytime i can

No comments:

Post a Comment